The UHSAA organization emphasizes the educational value of interschool sports and realizes the organizational vision of sports connecting the world. We aim to encourage student-athletes around the world to be well-rounded and strive for excellence. Our sports programs currently cover basketball, American football, volleyball, tennis, golf, and baseball. Each year, through the UHSAA selection camp, 50 outstanding students from each sport are selected from 1,000 student-athletes applications nationwide to receive student-athlete scholarships from different leagues. These students will continue their studies and training at boarding high schools in the United States.
UHSAA has been helping driven student-athletes of team or individual sports to balance demanding athletic and academic schedules and pressures. We help student-athletes acquire the comprehensive skills they need to be exceptional stand-out students who are well-positioned as the strongest candidates for their target schools. Furthermore, we ensure our students are ready for successful careers at the end of their education.
1. Submit a written application and personal highlights reel.
2. UHSAA professional team will conduct a preliminary review of the application materials.
3. Forty candidates will be selected for training camp and interview.
4. UHSAA schools representatives will provide feedback and instruction for training and reports.
5. Finally, the final list of students who qualified for scholarships will be announced.
6. The players sign off on admission and the UHSAA league scholarship program agreement.
Camp selection requirements
After a preliminary review of the application materials, 50 candidates will be selected and have the opportunity to attend the training camp and interview. The contents of the training camp include:
• Physical fitness test
• Investigation of Skills
• Training camp rivalry game
• Interview with players and parents
• English proficiency test
• Psychological quality assessment