F1 BOARDING SCHOOL PROGRAM
Our Boarding School Student Management Program consists of assessing the applicant, searching for the right school, assisting with applications, and managing the student after acceptance and while attending school.
We offer a full-service concierge program for students interested in applying to boarding schools in the U.S. Our Boarding School Program consists of assessing the applicant, searching for the right school, assisting with applications, managing the student after their acceptance, and maintaining oversight while they attend school.
Below is a list of the services provided in the Boarding School Program:
• Assess the student and find the right school for the applicant.
• Inform the student of application requirements and application deadlines.
• Schedule the required standardized tests (TOEFL, SSAT).
• Assist with filling out the application and submitting it.
• Assist with Teacher Recommendations.
• Prepare the Extracurricular Activity list and the Awards/Honors list.
• Teach interviewing skills through mock interviews.
• Arrange and assist with school tours.
After school acceptance is received:
• Assist with getting the student settled in upon arrival (includes picking the student up from the airport, driving them to the school, meeting their teachers, finalizing school registration, and moving the student into their dormitory).
• Register as the legal guardian at the school to become the authorized contact person.
• Establish monthly contact with teachers and report this information back to parents.
• Provide Q&A support (as needed).
• Arrange homestays during school breaks when the dormitories are closed (if needed).